Sunday, November 22, 2009

Clavius Crates - Classically Trained ft. Silas Green

This is it, y'all! After several years, many shows, and a few name changes, my first solo single and video are dropping on the internet. Having been obsessed with music since my first memories, I dedicate this tune to the record stores that fostered my enthusiasm and provided me with an education.

I am joined by my Tree City compatriot, Silas Green (AKA General Population), on rhyme phonics... and the almighty DJ Cataclysmic lends a hand with his intergalactic scratches.

The video was directed, shot, hand-processed, and edited by my old friend P.S. Dean, on B&W Super 8 film. Dig it.

-Clavius Crates

NOTE: Due to technical difficulties, the video release has been delayed. Stay tuned, however! We're working hard to get it up and running soon.

(May take a few moments to load)


DOWNLOAD
(Right click and "save as...")

1 comment:

  1. milk that dragon, bruh, and keep the phonics robotic.

    dig.

    _Zan D.

    ReplyDelete

Branch Out Collective Calendar

VIDEOS

Branch Out Collective Videos

Music videos, performances, interviews, and other multimedia from the Branch Out Collective.